Create an Unforgettable Experience with Event Calligraphy and Engraving
On Site Event Calligraphy & Engraving
Bring your events to life with live event calligraphy. Calligraphy is the perfect way to add a personal touch to brand activations, PR events, corporate and private events, and gifts your guests will love.
Deepen brand loyalty, enhance brand experience, and make your event unforgettable with live on-site calligraphy. Bespoke personalization makes every guest feel special and transforms products into treasured keepsakes.
Upgrade to a premium luxury experience with custom hand engraving. Hand engraving provides a luxurious and permanent customization that paint and vinyl cannot match.
In-studio customization is available, allowing you to still provide luxury personalization for personal and corporate gifting, influencer seeding, and events.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ideal surfaces for calligraphy with ink or paint include:
- Paper products like gift tags, place cards, note or greeting cards, packaging
- Wine or alcohol bottles, including champagne or sparkling wine
- Leather or canvas
- Fragrance bottles
- Selected metal
Ideal surfaces for engraving are glass, stone, and some metals. Here are some popular options:
- Fragrance bottles
- Wine (still) and alcohol bottles
- Glassware and ceramics/porcelain
- Candle jars
- Cosmetics: makeup containers, skincare bottles, lipsticks, compact mirrors
- Marble/Stone/Granite tiles
- Selected metal (coated and non-coated): stainless steel water bottles, flasks, copper mugs
For safety reasons, engraving is not available for pressurized or aerosol containers like champagne or sparkling wine, beer bottles, and carbonated beverages.
- Names or Monograms
- Short phrase or special message
- Illustrative elements like florals
Live on-site calligraphy and engraving is a great option for events like:
- Brand activations or promotional events
- Holiday events (i.e. Christmas/Hanukkah, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s or Father’s Day, etc.)
- Product/store launches
- Fundraisers and auctions
- Corporate events and conferences
- Corporate gifts/Influencer seeding
- Private events (i.e. weddings and parties)
Engraving is a premium upgrade when paint or vinyl aren’t quite the right option for your event or product. Engraving provides the only permanent customization that won’t eventually peel or scratch off glass or metal surfaces.
Unlike machine engraving, hand engraving has the flexibility of creating unique designs on a variety of surfaces, including unconventionally shaped items. My engraver is small and portable, allowing me to set up in any area of your store or event space. Plus, your sales associates can focus on servicing clients instead of managing a machine engraver.